This is your February update on the AskCody platform: what is new, what we are working on currently, and what we will work on next. The purpose of the blog is to give you a firsthand view of our product development pipeline.
- NEWS --> Italian Is Added To AskCody
- NOW --> Security, Compliance, and Scalability and Microsoft Graph
- NEXT--> Single Sign-On, Visitors and The New Workplace Central
- FUTURE --> Statement Of Direction
This blog may include plans, predictions, estimates or other information that might be considered forward-looking. All forward-looking statements are subject to risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially.
1. NEWS: What Have We Launched
1.1 Italian Is Added As A Language Option
We have recently added Italian to our collection of languages available in AskCody. The list currently consists of English, German, French, Spanish, Dutch, Norwegian, Swedish, Danish, Finnish, and Italian.
Read our post here
2. NOW: What Are We Currently Working On
We are continually improving the core of our platform based on input from our customers. Below you can find the primary things our product and development departments are focusing on at the time of writing.
We have only included larger platform improvements. Some improvements may not appear on the list, either because they are deemed smaller improvements or apply to a sub-set of our customers.
2.1 Security, Compliance, and Scalability
Security, compliance, and scalability have for some time been our primary focus. We are ISAE3000 certified and have taken supplementary measures based on the European Data Protection Board (EDPB) guidelines following the Schrems II ruling. All to ensure safety and trust in how we process data.
We will continue to make platform improvements:
- To provide top class protection against OWASP top 10 security risks
- To deliver the best available security standards
- To ensure that your data is handled as securely as possible
2.2 Microsoft Graph Integration
Our Exchange integration ensures a single source of truth for our customers and is currently built on Exchange Web Services (EWS). The successor for EWS is Microsoft Graph and this will be the future gateway for data and intelligence in Microsoft 365. To keep our tight integration to Exchange and open up for future innovation on our platform, we are currently working to integrate to Microsoft Graph.
This is a prerequisite for amongst others to provide the functionality to order services for recurring meetings - which is also a part of our product roadmap 2022.
3. NEXT: What We Will Work On Next
In the near future we will start working on the following product improvements to the platform. Be aware that we have other improvements in our pipeline. But these are the prioritized next projects for the development and product team.
3.1 Single Sign-On
We will add Single Sign-On for AskCody. This will enhance security compliance & access control for IT and an improved experience for end-users. This will give our users 2 benefits:
- Single Sign-On will improve compliance and access control because IT can now rely on Microsofts encryption of passwords. And access management can be overseen from within Azure Active Directory instead of the AskCody portal.
- It will improve the user experience for our everyday users because they can simply log into the AskCody portal with their already familiar Microsoft credentials.
3.2 Visitors Internationalization
We want to improve how our Visitor Management handles languages for visitors, receptions, and hosts for large enterprises that either span multiple locations or are situated in multi-lingual areas. This will include sending guiding emails and texts to visitors and hosts in their chosen language.
3.3 The New Workplace Central
We want to empower facility teams and booking coordinators with an improved layout and user experience by creating a new Workplace Central. This will provide a grid-like overview of all rooms and desk bookings including service requests and notes. The goal is to make it easy to get a quick overview of all activities in the office.
First draft mockup of a grid view in the new Workplace Central
4. FUTURE: Statement Of Direction
If you want insight into the future of AskCody and the themes we are prioritizing in our roadmap, check out the Statement of Direction. If you have any wishes for the future focus of our platform, please reach out to let us know.