Driving Meeting Efficiency by Removing Excess Friction
The Meeting Management Platform built for Microsoft
The Meeting Management Platform for Outlook and Microsoft 365
AskCody is a Meeting Management and Resource Scheduling Platform, that’s driving meeting efficiency through advanced Meeting Room Booking, Meeting Services, Visitor Management, and Workplace Insights helping organizations and employees manage meetings smarter.
Your tech stack can influence the productivity of your company. Take this assessment to understand how.
See the most read blog posts
More on the blog
in last month
- Intelligent design of meeting rooms in a Modern Workspace
- Open office space: the good, the bad, and the ugly
- The cost of meetings and 7 tips to reduce it
- Infographic – A one hour meeting is never just a one hour meeting
- What is a Modern Workplace?
- How to use Meeting Room Analytics to design your future workplace
- 5 Common Front Desk Problems & How to Solve Them with a Visitor Management Solution
- Creative Conference Room Names for Your New Office Space
“We found that AskCody had the most modern and seamless platform. Very clean tie-ins to Exchange/Microsoft 365, self-service and scheduling is simple for our end users, room signage looks great, plus they are very knowledgeable. Highly recommend AskCody in case anyone else is in this same boat we were in.”
AskCody is named one of the market-leading vendors of the Meeting Room Booking Systems category by G2 Crowd
Get Access to the G2 Crowd Grid® Report for Meeting Room Booking Systems
You can use the G2 Crowd Grid® Report for Meeting Room Booking Systems | Fall 2020 to evaluate the market-leading vendors in this category. Here you in a transparent way look at data based on real users assetments of the solutions.
AskCody is named one of the market-leading vendors of the Meeting Management category by Gartner
Learn about the leading vendors of Meeting Management
Managers and Executives can use the Gartner Market Guide to compare market-leading vendors or Resource Scheduling and Meeting Management solutions to select the tools that make finding and reserving space and services more efficient for employees.