Content Marketing Specialist
We are looking for the person to be responsible for our company’s content universe, ensuring that all content is relevant for our leads and customers.
As a Content Marketing Specialist, you refer to AskCody’s Marketing Director and together with him, you will be the primary person in AskCody that ensures that our leads get the answers to all their questions throughout their buyer journey. You are not necessarily the writing competence (but you probably are at a reasonably level), but first and foremost you are the structured and coordinating person that ensures that processes is up and running.
We base the entire effort on the ‘They Ask, You Answer’-philosophy, so if you are already familiar with this, this is a clear advantage.
Your primary responsibilities and tasks are:
- Constant growth of the number of relevant visitors on our website through content
- Increase lead-conversion based on your knowledge on especially content-production and SEO. Together we will combine this with other marketing-activities, such as paid advertising and sales enablement efforts
- In constant dialogue with Sales (in Aalborg and Boston) to ensure that the ‘They Ask, You Answer’ method is working
- Build insight on our Verticals and markets. In order to produce the best content, you have to know our audience. Both from a persona-perspective, but even more so around the individual industries that we serve
- Analyze, learn and plan, which content is relevant, and how we combine this with other marketing- and sales activities
- Improving already existing content. We already have a lot of content on our website. This must be constantly updated in order to stay relevant for our audience
- Responsible for AskCody’s AI-based chatbot. An incredible source to what our leads are actually asking us
- Backlink-efforts through Ahrefs or SemRush
An analytical “Do’er”
We have no expectations that the right AskCody competencies already live – that we must cocreate. Instead we focus much more on knowledge, skills, and the eager ability to learn, and this comes in many shapes and sizes.
Perhaps, your educational background is a Higher Education, such as Cand.Merc, perhaps you have tried the entire journey before, and perhaps you have all the right skills obtained from another background. No matter which is applicable to you, we would love to hear from you.
What matters is that you are able to lift the responsibility of taking part in a content marketing effort for a B2B-company. If you are familiar with the SaaS-world, this is an advantage.
You are capable of running your own projects, and at the same time be attentive to the collaboration with others in the organization.
You are motivated by learning new things, which makes it natural for you to stay updated on tendencies within your professional area. We are profound users of the Hubspot-platform in our marketing-work and the same goes for sales and service.
Danish is not a requirement. Your excellent mastering of the English language is more important.
Innovative growth-journey in an informal and young environment
You will be part of a developing journey in an innovative growing company, where things are never static.
You are offered an exciting and challenging position in an organization with a flat structure, an informal way of communicating and fast decision-making processes.
Remote work is a possibility. If so, you are expected to be in the office in Aalborg, 1-2 times a week, when relevant.
AskCody was founded in 2011, with our HQ in Aalborg and a subsidiary in Boston, USA. With 30 dedicated employees, the SaaS-platform is developed, serviced and sold globally. The AskCody Platform manages all organizational aspects of handling meetings in the workplace.
Today the customer portfolio consists of some of the world’s largest organizations and AskCody is recognized as one of the world’s leading suppliers in the field.
If you are interested, get in touch with us as soon as possible.
Contact COO, Karen Højmark by clicking Apply Now below.