WHAT DOES IT TAKE?
For our Client team, we are looking for an additional Front End Development Specialist to join us in our journey towards modernizing our customer facing front ends.
As a Development Specialist - Front-end in AskCody, you’ll be responsible for participating in product development, from ideation to deployment and beyond. You will become a crucial part of a small cross-functional team of specialists that autonomously, efficiently and continuously create solutions that our customers love, in close collaboration with our Product team.
- Building robust and secure front-end services that are performant, scalable, and which follow industry best practices with regards to software development craftsmanship.
- Joining the Client team in continuously following best practice principles for software development.
- Taking part in Incident Management, by monitoring and responding to production issues and requests.
- Fulfilling internal and external business requests as part of our support pipeline.
- Serving as a technical reviewer and contributor in requirements, design, and code reviews for changes applied throughout our front end tech stack.
- Collaborating in designing, planning, sequencing, implementing and delivering complex software development projects throughout our front end tech stack.
- Refactoring code and architecture on an ongoing basis to improve efficiency, architecture, and quality.
- Actively working to identify, understand and eliminate bottle necks in both our agile process, our technical infrastructure and our code base.
THIS IS WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
At AskCody we swear by the twelve agile principles and therefore aim to maintain a sustainable and stable development pace indefinitely. Our agile method is simple and well documented, and it helps us to continuously deliver high quality development work while maintaining a healthy work life balance.
We work as a team throughout our organisation, and we have each others backs. We do not compromise on quality just to be able to deliver faster. Instead, we trust the decisions made by the teams, including the Client team, both with regards to building things the right way and with regards to delivering results sustainably at a steady pace.
Our teams are mix of personalities and talents, and would love to add you to the mix. For the Client team, we are looking for you, if you are:
- More methodic than explorative
- More curious than conclusive
- More disciplined than multi-tasking
- More helpful than targeted
- More goal-oriented than diagnostic
- More holistic than detail-oriented
- More communicative than observant
- Danish is not a requirement. Your excellent mastering of the English language is more important
- Remote work is a possibility. Every so often, though, we will need you to meet up in our office in Aalborg.
- Vaks (... or Bob for friends), our office dog is a deciding factor in the application process, so if dogs tend to like you, you´re in a good spot
- If you could use some guidance on what to focus on in your application, let us know which and why the responsibilities will energize you, what motivates you, and what is important for you to love your job.
WHO WE ARE
AskCody is a leading provider of Meeting Management & Resource Scheduling software; technology that helps creating a better workplace experience.
We optimize the way people plan to work, meet, focus and collaborate in their workplace, and provide support functions the tools they need to deliver next level business support. AskCody´s SaaS-platform supports companies all over the globe.
We are founded in 2011, our HQ is in Aalborg and we have a subsidiary in Boston, USA.
If you have questions regarding the position, you can contact our Development Director Kristian Varmark, email@example.com.
GROW PERSONALLY AND PROFESSIONALLYWorking for us means being part of creating products that shape the future workplace.
Send us what you think is meaningful, for us to really get to know you, via firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also use email@example.com if you have any questions about the job or the recruitment process.